Atlas Finance will never approach you via social media such as Facebook or WhatsApp to offer you a loan.
PLEASE BE AWARE
- We will never ask for an upfront fee for your loan to be paid to you, or to increase the amount of your loan.
- We offer loans up to the value of R8000 over a maximum term of 6 months; any message or advert offering you a loan for a much higher amount is a scam.
- Be on the lookout for messages or posts with poor spelling and grammatical mistakes.
- Any person associated with Atlas Finance will have an email address with the “@atcorp” domain and never a @gmail address
- Atlas Finance is a responsible registered credit provider. To report any fraudulent activity, please click here.
- Should you receive a fraudulent WhatsApp message, please report it by following these steps:
- Click on the senders “Contact Info”
- Scroll to the bottom and click “Report Contact”
EXAMPLE OF FRAUDULENT ADVERTISEMENTS