Atlas Finance Tips: from our family to yours.
It’s easy to get lost in the holiday cheer. Don’t fall into a financial festive crisis.
1. Start planning ASAP
– Don’t buy gifts just because there is cash in your account.
– Don’t borrow money to spend during the holidays.
– Buy things that you need and not want!
2. Budget for NOW
– Make a note of everything you buy.
– What will you spend on gifts, food and festive season activities?
– Stick to your budget!
3. What about Next Year?
– The fun festive season doesn’t excuse you from having to pay outstanding debts or loans.
– Don’t spend your bonus all at once, think ahead.
– What are some of next year’s necessities, school fees, house repairs?
“Enjoy the holidays and start the New Year with a healthy bank account ”
For more tips, send a “Please Call Me” to an Atlas Finance professional on 079 379 7138 and we’ll call you back.